We decided to engage XDuce based on strong reference from our associate company where they had implemented IBM Websphere middleware. XDuce helped us plan the design and build infrastructure for IBM BPM environment. They provided guidance on deployment strategies, environment sizing and licensing exercises. We also sought their help in configuration of multiple security layers for BPM applications. I found XDuce as extremely energetic, responsive and bankable organization for end to end BPM solution needs.Head – Business Process Management; a leading American Investment Bank in Financial District, NY
Head – Business Process Management
Big Data and NoSQL
The latest and greatest technologies only
NoSQL technologies are numerous and their relevance is highly dependent on use cases. We have extensive, hands-on experience with. We have fully mastered some of the most powerful databases out there, including Oracle NoSQL, MondgoDB, Cassandra, Redis, CouchDB and Mnesia, and have extensive experience with other NoSQL technologies like Elastic Search, the world’s most powerful and efficient search engine.
On top of that, we actively contribute to the NoSQL ecosystem. We’ve been developing client libraries and providing improvements for many NoSQL technologies, and working closely with top companies in the field, including Oracle and 10gen.
We can assess your situation and project, define the challenges you might face, identify and benchmark the potential solution in a real-world situation, and help you implement and operate it in the most appropriate way. We provide services in the following areas:
- Benchmarking & Feasibility Study – Define and find the solution that will be the best fit for your situation
- Architecture – Create designs to organize your data and leverage NoSQL benefits
- Implementation – Implement your project on NoSQL technologies
- Operations – Organizing support, overall management and delivery based on NoSQL technologies
- Database Migration to NoSQL – Migrate existing databases to NoSQL for better performance, flexibility and cost of ownership
- Database Cost Reduction with NoSQL – Reduce the cost of ownership with NoSQL