XDuce designed and developed cutting edge CRM solution for our eCommerce system as per our business requirements using Siebel 8.1.x Tools, Campaigns, Web Services, Customer Order Management, Product Configurator and ePricer. XDuce implementation team developed prototype for complex Siebel functionalities and documented the outcomes. They also seamlessly achieved EAI integration using Siebel web services with Oracle SOA 11g and J2EE platforms. Team thoroughly followed industry best practices. Our post-implementation survey showed 30% improvement in customer satisfaction above our own targeted benchmark. They once again proved that Delivering IN-TIME and Delivering IT- RIGHT need not be mutually exclusive!Director, IT Application Integration; a major Industry Policy Setting Organization in North East
Director, IT Application Integration
Big Data and NoSQL
The latest and greatest technologies only
NoSQL technologies are numerous and their relevance is highly dependent on use cases. We have extensive, hands-on experience with. We have fully mastered some of the most powerful databases out there, including Oracle NoSQL, MondgoDB, Cassandra, Redis, CouchDB and Mnesia, and have extensive experience with other NoSQL technologies like Elastic Search, the world’s most powerful and efficient search engine.
On top of that, we actively contribute to the NoSQL ecosystem. We’ve been developing client libraries and providing improvements for many NoSQL technologies, and working closely with top companies in the field, including Oracle and 10gen.
We can assess your situation and project, define the challenges you might face, identify and benchmark the potential solution in a real-world situation, and help you implement and operate it in the most appropriate way. We provide services in the following areas:
- Benchmarking & Feasibility Study – Define and find the solution that will be the best fit for your situation
- Architecture – Create designs to organize your data and leverage NoSQL benefits
- Implementation – Implement your project on NoSQL technologies
- Operations – Organizing support, overall management and delivery based on NoSQL technologies
- Database Migration to NoSQL – Migrate existing databases to NoSQL for better performance, flexibility and cost of ownership
- Database Cost Reduction with NoSQL – Reduce the cost of ownership with NoSQL