We were looking for Subject Matter Expertise in several key areas of Oracle Fusion Middleware systems to implement mission critical back-office applications built using Oracle SOA Fusion Middleware Suite and highly scalable enterprise services. XDuce won the contract against cut-throat competition on the merit of the business proposal. They not only implemented SOA with speed and excellence but also saved at least 38% cost compared to the next most economical proposal. XDuce is surely a value creator in Oracle SOA space.Director, IT; A worldwide Not-For-Profit organization with Development Center in North East
XDuce has various disaster recovery plans (including one for our own business!). For instance, if our sales and technical support office is damaged, we can operate all of our servers and our business from a secondary location which is pre-equipped with computers, fax machines, desks etc. This location is only used in an emergency and with switches on “standby “it is a completely redundant hosting solution. We can help you with your disaster recovery plans, whether they are centered on your web presence only, or your entire business.
We have many solutions for various unique situations that your particular business may face, including multiple data centers located in different locations. We can also provide backup and recovery plans and high security data storage plans. Our disaster recovery solutions support a wide spectrum of operating systems, applications, databases, and hardware platforms and devices to fully protect your heterogeneous IT environments.
IMPLICATIONS OF AN UNPREPARED BUSINESS CONTINUITY/DISASTER RECOVERY PLANNING:
- 90% of businesses that loose data from a disaster are forced to shut within 2 years of the disaster
- 50% of companies experiencing a computer outage will be forced to shut within 5 years
- 80% of businesses without a well structured recovery plan are forced to shut within 12 months of a flood or fire
- A company experiencing a computer outage lasting longer than 10 days will never fully recover
The effects of an outage include:
- Lost revenue and business interruption
- Possible Litigation
- Lost competitiveness and lost business
- Loss of company reputation
Sound business continuity and data recovery plans ensure that a company’s most important information remains accessible, accurate and secure, even when the unexpected occurs.