Full-Stack Java Developer – Health IT
Company Name: XDuce Corporation
Title: Full-Stack Java Developer – Health IT
Duration: 18 Months
Location: Lexington, MA
Our client, a leading Health Services organization based out of MA is looking for a Sr Full-Stack Java Developer to work closely with business & IT teams to develop new and enhance the existing HealthIT applications.
- 8-10+ years as a Software Developer supporting applications in Java/J2EE technology stack preferably in Health IT.
- Strong understanding & experience implementing REST /SOAP web services in Java is required.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented concepts.
- Demonstrated experience in design and development using Java based technologies.
- In depth knowledge and experience of the Spring Framework.
- Experience building performance (Speed & Accuracy) critical applications required.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
- Experience with Oracle, especially PL/SQL is a plus.
- Must be comfortable with test driven development and Continuous Integration (JUnit, Jenkins CI, Code Coverage).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline (Master’s Degree is Preferred).
Technical Project Manager – Mobius To ImageRight Migration
Company Name: XDuce Corporation
Title: Technical Project Manager – Mobius To ImageRight Migration
Duration: 1 Year
Location: Downtown, NYC
Our client, a leading Insurance company based out of NYC is looking for Technical Project manager with relevant background.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Needs a Tech PM: multiple streams of work to manage:
- Data integration
- Image Right configuration
- NChoice extraction
- Vertafour insertion
- Extract from Mobius to Image right
- Review project requests, coordinate schedules, related department activities and resource requirements. Work with other management to assess and determine business priorities.
- Development of processes for interfaces and conversion.
- Review, recommend and justify the selection of new products and services.
- Provide overall direction and guidance to staff in the design, development and maintenance of relevant products, programs and services.
- Develop long range plans to provide appropriate use of technology in support of business requirements.
- Development of Integrations
- Integration product administration, maintenance and upgrades
Technical Guy, who can manage this. Strong resource, can push back, evaluate the right choice, is a doer. Watches out for the interest of project and CLIENT
Oracle Fusion Cloud – Payroll (Functional) Consultant
Company Name: XDuce Corporation
Title: Oracle Fusion Cloud – Payroll (Functional) Consultant
Duration: 6 Months
Location: NJ & Philadelphia
XDuce Corporation ( www.XDuce.com ) is Oracle Platinum Partner & Certified Cloud Excellence Implementer (CEI). We are seeking motivated and experienced Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll Techno-Functional Lead consultants. If you are passionate about the technology, the clients, and all the challenges that go with being a consultant, you will want to be a part of our team. Our people have the skills and business savvy to provide exceptional consulting services to clients, helping them gain the optimum benefit from their Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion software.
If you have the skills and are up for the challenge, send us your resume today!
- Provide Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll functional/technical consulting services by acting as subject matter expert and leading clients through the entire cloud application services implementation lifecycle for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll projects
- Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll functionality
- Conduct Functional/Technical Design Workshops for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll projects
- Identify functionality gaps in Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll, and build extensions for them
- Advise client on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
- Configure the Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll Application to meet client requirements and document application set-ups
- Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll projects
- Develop Security and Validation Strategies & Plans for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll projects
- Implement Security for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll projects
- Assist client in preparing validation scripts, testing scenarios and develop test scripts for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll projects
- Support clients with the execution of test scripts
- Validate configuration and data for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll projects
- Lead migration of configuration, integrations and extensions to Production for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll projects
- Effectively communicate and drive project deliverables for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll projects
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Interact with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions
- Provide status and issue reports to the project manager/client on a regular basis
- Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll projects
- Minimum of five years experience in a Techno-Functional Lead role
- Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion experience in at least one of these modules: Global Payroll, Global Payroll Interface
- Hands-on experience with Fusion release 9 or higher
- Experience in Oracle Cloud Implementations
- Upgrade and implementation experience
- Prior experience leading HCM implementations/upgrades
- Ability to work on all project phases: Project Preview, Fit/Gap Analysis, Configuration, Testing, Production Support
- Fusion HCM Certification preferred.
- Cloud References preferred.
- Effectively manages scope and customer expectations on individual assignments.
- Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of client issues.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with clients, account managers, and management.
- Consistently produces clear, concise status reports.
- Builds confidence and trust with clients.
- Displays effective analytical skills.
Easy to Apply and Fast
Leave your details, and we will get back to you.