Job Listing – USA Region
Sr. Software Developer
Company Name: XDuce Corporation
Title: Sr. Software Developer
Location: 510 Thornall Street, Suite # 375, Edison, NJ 08837
Capture and document the user requirements needed to implement Oracle applications and/or Oracle Fusion solutions to meet the clients business needs. Analyze and understand the current state processes and systems to ensure that the context and implications of change are understood by the clients and the project team. Recommend Oracle Applications and/or Oracle Fusion based solution to the client. Develop or customize solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solution to implement improved Oracle applications and/or Oracle Fusion based Computer/IT Systems and associated utility programs. Modify software as per client requirement with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. Control solution by establishing specification; coordinating production with programmers. Integrate Oracle Applications/or Oracle Fusion based solution with other client systems. Review and Validate results by testing programs.
Requires a Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Technology plus 3 years of experience in related field. Our Company will accept a Bachelor’s or Equivalent in Computer Science / Technology plus 5 years of experience in related field in lieu of M.S + 3. Will accept any education equivalency plus experience as mentioned. Relocation and travel to unanticipated location within the United States possible.
Please mail your resume to: HRUSA@XDuce.com
Software Developer, Applications
Company Name: XDuce Corporation
Title: Software Developer, Applications
Requirement understanding and information gathering. This includes understanding the current and proposed business for client. Various kind of presentation, deliverables, and knowledge sharing in the phase of CRP, UAT, and go live. Support business users and help to troubleshoot simple to complex application issues and develop creative solutions to support business needs. System Analysis, Design, Development, Customizations, Implementation of business applications using Oracle ERP. Mapping business requirements with architectural components and various technical document designing. Transforming customer or business requirements into appropriate software code for a product or service, prioritizing each product or service characteristic while simultaneously maintaining quality and integrity of the system. This includes writing, testing and integrating a software code. Design/implement solutions to integrate Oracle Applications with other systems. Develop solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solution to implement improved Oracle fusion based Computer/IT Systems.
Skills: Oracle E-Business Suite,Oracle Financials (Account Payables , General Ledger ,Oracle Receivable), Oracle Incentive Compensation(OIC),SQL,PL/SQL, XML Publisher,Oracle R12/11i,Toad for Oracle, SQL*PLUS, Reports 6i/10g, Forms 6i/10g,SQL Developer, SQL*Loader, VSS, ESP Cybermation workstation, Portfolio and Project Management, WinCVS, CMS, Putty.
Education: Master’s in Computer Science/ Engineering ( Any)/Communication plus 3 years of experience in any related field. Will also accept Bachelor’s or equivalent in Computer Science / Engineering ( Any)/Communication plus 5 years of experience in related filed in lieu of M.S +3.
Will accept any education equivalency plus experience as mentioned. Relocation and travel to unanticipated location within United States possible.
Please mail your resume to: HRUSA@XDuce.com
Full-Stack Java Developer – Health IT
Title: Full-Stack Java Developer – Health IT
Duration: 18 Months
Location: Lexington, MA
Our client, a leading Health Services organization based out of MA is looking for a Sr Full-Stack Java Developer to work closely with business & IT teams to develop new and enhance the existing HealthIT applications.
- 8-10+ years as a Software Developer supporting applications in Java/J2EE technology stack preferably in Health IT.
- Strong understanding & experience implementing REST /SOAP web services in Java is required.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented concepts.
- Demonstrated experience in design and development using Java based technologies.
- In depth knowledge and experience of the Spring Framework.
- Experience building performance (Speed & Accuracy) critical applications required.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
- Experience with Oracle, especially PL/SQL is a plus.
- Must be comfortable with test driven development and Continuous Integration (JUnit, Jenkins CI, Code Coverage).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline (Master’s Degree is Preferred).
Oracle Fusion Cloud – Payroll (Functional) Consultant
Title: Oracle Fusion Cloud – Payroll (Functional) Consultant
Duration: 6 Months
Location: NJ & Philadelphia
XDuce Corporation ( www.XDuce.com ) is Oracle Platinum Partner & Certified Cloud Excellence Implementer (CEI). We are seeking motivated and experienced Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll Techno-Functional Lead consultants. If you are passionate about the technology, the clients, and all the challenges that go with being a consultant, you will want to be a part of our team. Our people have the skills and business savvy to provide exceptional consulting services to clients, helping them gain the optimum benefit from their Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion software.
If you have the skills and are up for the challenge, send us your resume today!
- Provide Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll functional/technical consulting services by acting as subject matter expert and leading clients through the entire cloud application services implementation lifecycle for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll projects
- Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll functionality
- Conduct Functional/Technical Design Workshops for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll projects
- Identify functionality gaps in Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll, and build extensions for them
- Advise client on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
- Configure the Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll Application to meet client requirements and document application set-ups
- Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll projects
- Develop Security and Validation Strategies & Plans for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll projects
- Implement Security for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll projects
- Assist client in preparing validation scripts, testing scenarios and develop test scripts for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll projects
- Support clients with the execution of test scripts
- Validate configuration and data for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll projects
- Lead migration of configuration, integrations and extensions to Production for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll projects
- Effectively communicate and drive project deliverables for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll projects
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Interact with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions
- Provide status and issue reports to the project manager/client on a regular basis
- Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll projects
- Minimum of five years experience in a Techno-Functional Lead role
- Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion experience in at least one of these modules: Global Payroll, Global Payroll Interface
- Hands-on experience with Fusion release 9 or higher
- Experience in Oracle Cloud Implementations
- Upgrade and implementation experience
- Prior experience leading HCM implementations/upgrades
- Ability to work on all project phases: Project Preview, Fit/Gap Analysis, Configuration, Testing, Production Support
- Fusion HCM Certification preferred.
- Cloud References preferred.
- Effectively manages scope and customer expectations on individual assignments.
- Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of client issues.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with clients, account managers, and management.
- Consistently produces clear, concise status reports.
- Builds confidence and trust with clients.
- Displays effective analytical skills.
Oracle SCM Cloud - Functional Lead
Title: Oracle SCM Cloud – Functional Lead
Experience: Minimum 5 Years
- Functional professional with 2+ Oracle Supply Chain Management implementations (e.g., Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle R12) and a senior team member, team lead on at least 1 full cycle implementation.
- Experience in the implementation lifecycle of at least 2 Oracle SCM Cloud project (Release 10 or later).
- A minimum of 5 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Supply Chain Management applications such as: Inventory, Order Management, Distribution modules.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Strong domain knowledge of Supply Chain Order Management modules such as Procurement, i- Supplier, SLM, Sourcing, OM, Pricing & Costing etc.
- Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design on SCM area.
- Strong business communication and Customer management skills.
- Must have experience collaborating with business users on business process enhancement.
- A Bachelor’s degree + An advanced degree in the area of specialization.
- Experience leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle applications.
Easy to Apply and Fast
Leave your details, and we will get back to you.