“Before software can be reusable it first has to be usable.”
– Ralph Johnson
Microsoft has recently launched the ASP.NET 5 open source – the next-gen, path-breaking framework for Web development! Built on the Microsoft stack, ASP.NET is now not only Cloud-optimized, but leaner, more modular and scalable, and cross-platform supported. Modern Web applications can be designed and run on Windows, Linux, and the Mac – with all the features of MVC and Web API packaged into a single Web programming framework.
XDuce has been delivering modern ASP.NET 5 consulting services and solutions with simplicity as the core focus but reimagined and built for the needs of today’s evolving technology. We offer ASP.NET 5 expertise as a critical tool for programmers and developers to enable them to build dynamic, modern Web sites and applications. Our in-depth knowledge of the framework can be leveraged to create enterprise-class Web sites and applications.
We have handpicked the most important features of ASP.NET 5 in comparison to other Web development models that you need to know:
– Owing to the paradigm shift in eliminating backward compatibility, ASP.NET 5 is the new Web stack reimagined – which means that the amount of code required to build large applications is drastically reduced. With simplicity being the new buzz word, ASP.NET eases common tasks – from a simple form submission and client authentication to deployment and built-in site configuration.
– Loaded with a powerful toolbox and designer in the Visual Studio integrated development environment, the ASP.NET framework allows editing, drag-and-drop server controls, and automatic deployment.
– A new runtime environment that is hosted as opposed to being integrated allows for platform-specific native executables with reduced footprint and compilation on-the-fly. Accelerates performance by leveraging early binding, just-in-time compilation, native optimization, and out of the box caching services.
– Comprises built-in Windows authentication and per-application configuration to ensure the highest level of security for your applications. Which means that you eliminate run-time costs, and testing and deployment updates for features that are not relevant to your applications.
– Enhanced power, flexibility, and security for the Web pages with the source code and HTML being executed on the server. Additionally, the Web server effectively monitors the pages, components, and running applications with close tracking for memory leaks and infinite loops.
If you are looking to achieve ultra-high throughput and more affordability in the massive ecosystem of modern Web applications, ASP.NET 5 is here to stay. ASP.NET developed applications are accessible across the board – whether a small business Web site or a large corporate Web application distributed across multiple networks.